Private yoga sessions are an amazing way to connect to your personal power and intention. If you are brand new to yoga or if you want to advance your existing practice, I can tailor a private session to best meet your needs. Whether you want to increase physical strength and health, reduce chronic pain, recover from an injury, or explore the emotional, mental, and spiritual benefits of yoga, a private session can help to best meet your needs.
Benefits of private yoga:
- Learn how to practice mindfully, incorporating mind, body, and spirit
- Gain confidence in how to care for an injury or health issue
- Explore poses that challenge you in a community class in a supportive environment
- Experience the benefits of an individually-tailored yoga practice
- Enjoy the safety of individual attention while addressing your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
For more information about private yoga lessons with Dr. Werner, email or call for a consultation. Click here for contact information.
*Dr. Werner is a certified yoga teacher (ERYT-500) through Yoga Alliance. She has been practicing and teaching yoga for over 15 years and has over 3,000 hours of teaching experience. Additionally, she is a certified pilates mat and reformer instructor with over 8 years of teaching experience.